The Alpha Visa



Canada is one of the most ideal destinations for migration due to its high standard of living, strong economy, excellent healthcare and education systems, and diverse multicultural society. Canada offers numerous job opportunities, a welcoming immigration policy, and a stable political environment. Its natural beauty and outdoor recreational options are also attractive to many. Additionally, Canada places a strong emphasis on human rights and social welfare, making it an appealing destination for those seeking a safe and inclusive community. Overall, migrating to Canada can offer a chance for a better quality of life, career growth, and a peaceful environment for individuals and families.


Our services:

Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa): This visa allows individuals to visit Canada for tourism, family visits, or business purposes for a limited period.

Study Permit: If you plan to study at a designated Canadian learning institution, you’ll need a study permit. It allows you to stay in Canada for the duration of your study program.

Work Permit: A work permit is required for foreign nationals who want to work in Canada temporarily. This could be for specific job offers, international exchange programs, or open work permits.

Express Entry (Permanent Resident): This is a points-based immigration system for skilled workers who wish to become permanent residents of Canada. It includes the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Experience Class.

Family Sponsorship: Canadian citizens or permanent residents can sponsor family members to become permanent residents of Canada.

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP): Different provinces and territories in Canada have their own nominee programs to select candidates for permanent residency based on specific regional needs.

Open Work Permit: An Open Work Permit allows individuals to work in Canada without a specific job offer. It is not tied to a particular employer or job position. This flexible permit is available to certain groups, such as international students graduating from Canadian institutions or spouses or common-law partners of certain Canadian residents.

Request Free Consultation